By calculating the viewing distance of the full color LED display panels, we can easily find the most suitable distance for the viewer and the best perspective, so that the LED full color display box can display its unique flashing effect. Today, let’s analyze how to calculate the area of indoor and outdoor full color LED display screens.
1、 Precautions for calculating the screen area of full color LED display screens:
1. Monochrome flash screen engineers usually calculate the cost based on the overall area. For example, a flash screen can be divided into two areas: the flash surface
The total area of the product only flashes the internship area of the screen module. And the overall area refers to the area of the mold group plus the area of the four borders.
2. The full color LED display screen has no borders, and the area referred to refers to the actual flash area.
2、 Method for calculating the screen area of outdoor full color LED display screens:
1. Screen resolution=Resolution length and width of the box × The length and width of the box=(64 × 8) × (48 × 6) .
2. The theoretical screen length is: length=the square root of (area ÷ 12) × 4 width=square root of (area ÷ 12) × 3, i.e. length=8.16m wide
3. The specification for the unit box (length and width) is 1280 × 960mm, resolution 64 × 48.
3、 The calculation method for the screen area of indoor full color LED display screens:
1. Internship screen length or width=unit board length or width × The number of blocks used for screen length or width.
2. Understand that the skill parameter unit board specification for P5 screen is 488 × 244mm, unit board resolution 64 × 32.
3. Screen resolution=number of boards used on the screen × The resolution of the unit board.