1、 Installation position and number of display screens
1. Except for special circumstances, it is advisable to ensure that more than 95% of the spectators with formal fixed seats in the venue meet the maximum viewing distance requirement.
2. Athletes, coaches, and referees (excluding scoring referees in diving competitions) at the competition site can easily and clearly see the content displayed on the screen.
The reliability of LED display screens in sports venues should comply with the requirements of 5.10 in SJ/T11141-2003.
1. The safety requirements for display screens in sports venues should comply with the requirements of 5.4 in SJ/T11141-2003.
2. The display screens in sports venues should be powered separately and comply with the requirements of 5.8 in SJ/T11141-2003. The construction acceptance of the display screen cable line in sports venues must comply with the requirements of GB50168 and GB50171. The engineering quality should comply with the requirements of GB50303.
3. Devices containing polymer materials in the display screens of sports venues (including LED screen module shells, LED module fillers, PCB boards, power cord sheaths, etc.) must be made of flame-retardant materials.
4. The display screen of the sports stadium should have smoke sensing, lightning protection, automatic fire alarm, and automatic screen closing functions. The distribution cabinet should have overload protection, leakage protection, and step-by-step power on functions.
4、 Maximum visual distance and character height
1. The calculation formula for maximum visual distance and character height (see formula (1)) is: H=k? In the formula d, H is the maximum line of sight, in meters; K – Sight distance coefficient, generally taken as 345; D – Character height, in me
2. The display screen of swimming and diving pools with independent building structures should be at least 0.2m higher per character, while the display screen of swimming and diving pools with integrated building structures should be at least 0.28m higher per character.
5、 Optical performance
The horizontal viewing angle of the sports stadium display screen shall not be less than 1500, the vertical upward viewing angle shall not be less than 100, and the downward viewing angle shall not be less than 200,
2. The brightness should comply with the provisions of Table 1 and be adjustable.
When the background illumination is less than 20lx, the contrast of the display screen should reach 100e1
4. White field chromaticity coordinates
The chromaticity coordinates of the white field can be adjusted within a color temperature range of 5000K-9500K according to the usage environment. According to the CIE1931 chromaticity system, the allowable deviation is Δ x Å ≤ 0.030, Å △ y Å ≤ 0.030.
5. Brightness uniformity
The unevenness of the display screen in sports venues should be less than 10%.
6、 Display Control
1. It can display the scrolling timing of the game in real-time.
2. You can scroll to display the competition results.
3. You can flip the page to display the competition results.
4. The displayed text content can be automatically or manually switched.
5. For display screens with graphic and video display functions, text should be able to automatically and manually switch between images, animations, and live streaming images.
1. Network interface
It should have an IEEE802.3 Ethernet interface.
2. Data interface
It should have the ability to assemble multiple data interfaces, including the standard RS-232 serial interface, and be able to connect to the timing and scoring system at the competition site to receive data.
3. Video interface
For display screens with graphic and video display functions, they should have a video interface that can receive video signals from various formats
8、 Electrical performance
1. Frame switching frequency
The frame switching frequency of LED video display screens should not be less than 60 frames per second.
2. Refresh frequency
The refresh frequency of graphic display screens for sports venues should not be less than 60Hz; The refresh frequency of the full color video display screen should not be less than 240Hz,